Experience with Empathy
Andrew has lived and specialised in selling property in the Unley and Mitcham Council areas over the last 40 years. He currently lives in Parkside and had previously been involved in a partnership at Hyde Park and then operated as a sole trader for many years.
Other previous experiences were with Agents Knight Frank, Bernard Booth and Woodham Biggs. He has also conducted transactions in the Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Burnside and Norwood Council areas.
Numerous sales awards over those years and most recently a Harcourts Sapphire pin award for sales in excess of 20 Million dollars.
- A Registered/Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1976
- Conducted my own Agency for many years
- Comprehensive dealing with contracts, coupled with a good working knowledge of all aspects of real estate
- Prestige properties, residential homes, townhouses, home units and vacant land.
- Experience with handling deceased estates and relocating older clients
I maintain contact with a wide cross section of the Community.
- Past President and member of The Rotary Club of Hyde Park
- Life Member of the Sturt Football Club